Immortal Elites Main Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Immortal Elites Main Forum

Welcome to the Immortal Elites Main Forum v3.8

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what is the fate of this site?

Go down 
3 posters

the future of this site
give to clan: GA.
what is the fate of this site? Vote_lcap50%what is the fate of this site? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
give to clan: IS.
what is the fate of this site? Vote_lcap50%what is the fate of this site? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
give to clan: Police.
what is the fate of this site? Vote_lcap0%what is the fate of this site? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
give to clan: TG.
what is the fate of this site? Vote_lcap0%what is the fate of this site? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
give to clan: MT.
 0% [ 0 ]
give to any clan.
 0% [ 0 ]
anything, i don't care.
 0% [ 0 ]
cross-clan chat forum.
 0% [ 0 ]
abandon.
 0% [ 0 ]
none of the above (please post what then).
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Taylor

Taylor

what is the fate of this site? Empty
PostSubject: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 pm

nobody has posted here for over half a month, and i'm wondering what we're gonna do with this perfectly reusable clearly dead website. it could turn into a clan's forum (GA, IS, Police, TG or MT), or be a cross-clan chat forum, or it could be abandoned as it is now. your choice akira. but personaly my preference would be for this to become the IS site since i already have an account here, but any other clan taking the site would also be fine with me. again, your choice akira.
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 7:34 am

judging by the lack of posts, everyone has given up hope already.
Back to top Go down
Hyper-X
Forum Police
Forum Police
Hyper-X

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:18 am

i think it shold be give to GA
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/tthyper-x
Hyper-X
Forum Police
Forum Police
Hyper-X

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:20 am

Give to GA Exclamation
Razz Twisted Evil alien cat cheers bounce Very Happy Surprised Shocked Laughing Cool santa santa santa rendeer rendeer rendeer farao farao farao afro afro afro flower flower flower geek geek geek jocolor jocolor jocolor queen queen queen king king king sunny sunny sunny albino albino albino cherry cherry cherry rabbit rabbit rabbit bounce bounce bounce pirat pirat pirat tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:08 am

GA already has a site..... why does it need another? anyways, i can't make sites and i can't sign up on very many so this is a perfect opurtunity for IS. but i guess it's ok... i'll PM akira about this post and see what she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Hyper-X
Forum Police
Forum Police
Hyper-X

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:30 am

GA has a site?

im a member of GA and i have no idea what it is nor was i told.

(sad isnt it?)
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:05 pm

ask akira
Back to top Go down
TheBMTBaron
Forum Ace
Forum Ace
TheBMTBaron

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:44 am

Taylor, I dont think you'll be able to have these Forums. You would have to

be administrator of Forums, change Titles, Forums, Delete ALL Posts, Delete all Accounts, And Alot More.

Also, look at the last time Akira has been On these forums: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:54 am

Its only a 10-20 % Chance he will see the Message and Reply.

Hyper, If you wanna go to the GA Forums, They are right HERE

To me, The IE AND GA Forums are Dead. I also think GA Is going through ANOTHER Inactive Phase.

Akira has lost all of My Respect after he said those things about me, Lied, And Complained.

To me, ^ that Comment Kinda Describes why IE didnt Succeed, GA is Going Inactive ALOT, And Why all Members Deserted his old Army, HW. All have to do with Armies. That Comment Goes for Alot of People. Some Armies werent Ment to be.

Just thought I'd just throw this stuff in.

Also, Hyper, That is really Sad, Sounds Like ANOTHER LIE from Him.

Out,
-TheBMTBaron
Back to top Go down
http://www.immortalelitesarmy.webs.com
Hyper-X
Forum Police
Forum Police
Hyper-X

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 6:29 am

thanks bmt
Back to top Go down
Taylor

Taylor

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:35 pm

i guess you're right..... i just seem to want these forums to be alive again.... well, guess that's not gonna happen. well, thanx anyway BMT.

p.s. do you think IS was ment to be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the fate of this site?   what is the fate of this site? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the fate of this site?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortal Elites Main Forum :: Off Topic :: Open Zone-
Jump to: